15 August 2007

Have you ever...

have you ever:

felt as though the day was stolen by other people?
felt as though you tend to put out fires along the way and think OMG it's 3pm I need some lunch?
you ask everyone how they are doing and no one asks you?
you get yelled at by dumb people and you sit there and smile saying "I'm sorry you feel this way" thinking "what an ass, what will it take for you to get off the phone?"
walk out of the house dragging three kids half asleep, realizing I did not brush my hair!
walked into the house and thought "I need a maid"


Okay it has been a couple of stressful days! But there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Today seemed to fall apart and you get an unexpected and pleasant call from a friend. Think how wonderful it is to talk with them! Then to come home to find your first roommate has emailed you and think of when life was easy! Think how life changes as it goes! Life is good!

Camp is over on Friday! About 45 hours to go! but who is counting? Taking my boys to New Hampshire for a well deserved break! And if we sleep in all day and lounge around or go hiking or even have a little shopping therapy! It all sounds great to me!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Enjoy the break to NH!