26 August 2007

Ahhh back!

Well I know you have been on edge waiting for me to come back. hehehe

I ended up driving to North Conway, the twins and I shopped, (much needed shopping therapy. the twins need to learn how to shop better but that will come with time) Hung out at the condo, which i might add is bigger than my house!!! Watch TV, napped and hung out with the twins!




Then on Friday the twins and I packed all our gear and meet some friends to hike and then camp. It was an adventure. We went across a suspension bridge, saw a gordge, a land slide, and the most beatiful sunrise i have ever seen!



So, I got lost on the way to North Conway, a 5 hour drive took 8 hours. Yeah there is more to this story perhaps another day. Almost ran out of gas at midnight. Got lost looking for the trail head. It was a challenge. the lesson in this part of the story is I need a navigation system!!!!

It was nice to be away. Although I am a bit nervous as there is a new chapter in life about to start. New job and all! phew! change is tough!

Found out when I got home there was a court date I missed. Got the results from the family relations division. It all went to my favor. I think my ex was a bit shocked at what they came up with as he is the one taking me to court trying to get more. In the end looks like he is going to get a lot less. AND I MEAN A LOT LESS! Yeah! I almost jumped out of my skin with enjoyment! Stayed tuned as I am sure this is going to be good. I almost can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I almost feel like a have a chance of having something normal in life! yeah!

Well i am back now. I have a house that looks like an explosion of camping gear and clothes all over it. I have a cold. sniff sniff. But all in all it was a great time. I had fun driving with the twins and friend. Learned a few more games to play in the car. Now have to shake the cold, get the laundry done, get ready to start the kids back to school! Then work! Back to the grind! Love it!

1 comment:

Mike said...

welcome back! we need to talk. stop by this week.