19 August 2007

Fire hose

Okay so camp is over finally! I have to say that I loved the staff this summer!! it was a nice mix of personalities. I would have done a couple of more weeks with them if that is what we had to! I am totally going to miss them! I have to say it was one of the best summers yet!! Thank you!!!

Last week was a tough week. It is over and looking forward to getting away. I was telling my dad how i was taking the boys to NH and he thought that was a great idea. He then called me later in the day to tell me "wouldn't it be even better if all a the whole family go to NH?"

it was one of those "am i on candid camera" moments!

What? really?

I think he was a bit disappointed when i said i was okay to go alone. I am looking forward to some shopping therapy!

Now why is my title "fire hose"? okay here goes....

You all know by now i am the single mother of three boys. I have been single since the twins were 18 months and jordan not yet four. This potty training thing went well with jordan, not much to it. I thought I got one down and it would be easy with two more boys and at the same time!!!! All the same parts.

The boys trained well. I have not thought much about it until lately.....

I go into the bathroom and there is pee on the seat.

What how can this be?

point and shoot.

Well i guess it does not come naturally to boys or at least mine...I had to tell the twins that it was like a fire hose. You have to take control and point and shoot!

So now it is a little joke in the house, "dont forget it is like a fire hose!"

They all giggle!

There is more to come I am sure of it but what?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you gotta hold it?

beta mom said...

Enjoy the well-deserved break and shopping therapy!

In our house the pee usually ends up on the seat because of some distraction.

Point....Shoot....Peeing...What's that - somthing shiny? Turn....and the rest is history.

Mike said...

Are you back yet?