12 July 2007

Here goes nothing


So I realize it is not all about me. But being a single mom of three and working full time it really never is about me...

Blogging...a friend and I were talking about his blog and I told him I had one but no one ever read it because I never published it. So that got me thinking perhaps I will try this and see if anyone really reads this or wants to know my rants about my life.

Hmmm..... now what?

Well I am raising three boys, ages 9 and twins 6 (soon to be 7 in a couple of weeks) All three are different! Jordan the oldest, is as smart as they come! Nathaniel, twin A, is very athletic and would rather kick a ball around or play. Raymond, twin B, is book smart, and loves to talk. Raymond also has taken a liken to sailing.

I am not sure what else to write for now.

Peace out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so if you keep this up i will be able to know whats going on!! ill miss the seaport!

John said...

Hi Hallie -

Mikes Got Nothin' tagged you, so I showed up and realized you've got somethin'.

I'm hoping you're NOT a Red Sox Fan. I'm a fan of "the evil empire" and have been since i was a little kid.

I'll check you out since Mikey the O has said you're it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hallie,

Your secret is out--Mike has OUTED you!

What cute boys--you must have fun with them!

Anna