18 July 2007

life is a little messy




So i like to go through and put some pictures with what i am writing. I find it more enjoyable and you get a better sense of what i am actually talking about. So this photo you are looking is was a really funny day. We all had gone hiking at the nature center, it was in April around Jordans birthday. This is because the "outlaws" as i like to refer to them as (ex in laws) sent Jordan a gift and packaged this tiny ugly dollar store gift in a 30 gallon box of plastic peanuts. Well Nathaniel thought it would be funny to jump into the box. Oh he and jordan had a grand time jumping into the pile of peanuts, they were everywhere! What is a mother to do? So my inner voice is talking to me, telling me you should be upset.....but the fun mom in me says come on didnt you want to do this as a kid and you would have been punished to your room for a week? So the mom side won....I watched them play in the fun and when they were getting tired of this i came in with brooms, dustpan and garbage bags. I think it is okay to have some fun as long as you clean it up! they did. but what funny pictures i did get! hehehe by the end i came to the rescue with the vacuum cleaner.

No comments: