15 July 2007

Sunday

Sunday it is postsecret day! Oh my goodness, do you read this? Well if not you need to read just once and you either will love it or you will not. What is it? People send in postcards to this one guy, and it is a secret. The secrets range in happy to sad, to downright disturbing. You know i think in reading it for me, i realize so many people have a lot of the same problems worries and concerns. So often i think people live behind computers. Well someday i might send in a secret. I wonder if anyone would know it was me. I wonder if any of my friends have sent one in. If you were to send a secret in what would it be?

well check it out. Let me know. http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

peace.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I love postsecret! Imagine some of the secrets we could send in that are work-related. And, based on our LLT conversations, how do you know I even have any secrets!

Anonymous said...

Oooh Hallie has a blog! Love it!

John said...

HOLY SNARKEES!

LUKA BLOOM?

WOW.

You have just gained SERIOUS MUSIC POINTS in my eyes.

He toured here last yr and I saw him 2 times. He was great.

awwwww....big brother.....Well....we all have vices. I feel bi-polar - you hit the highest of highs with Luka and the lowest of lows with big brother. Oh well.