26 July 2007

the pressure is on....

Oh my goodness...the pressure you start something and now people ***not mentioning any names**** notice I have not written anything in days...OK OK...did not think people were really reading these things.. So I called Molly asking her where Mike was and said he was working...hmmm sounds suspicious to me, working, I saw him walking around for a half hour this morning...hehehe....(i was in the same spot he left me in)

So in talking with Molly she said funny story...so I started going through the filing cabinet trying to think, what would be funny, the time my mom said to me "if your friends jumped off a bridge would you?" and I proudly said "YUP, I've got PICTURES", or how about the time i learned i could saran wrapped a toilet bowl on the ship and someone actually fell for it, or funny kid stories. You know this is harder than i thought. Toilet humor? How about my camping trip hiking up a three mile trail... up a mountain with 5 kids and three adults... crossing the rapids with the 45 pound pack? Do I tell you a serious story ???

Well i have to admit i really do not know what to write about....maybe something will come to me.....Maybe you will want to know more about what i have written....who knows...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, more about how you got into having foster children! And about having TWINS! What is it like to be expecting twins? Did they come early? And are they really alike in many ways, or really different?

I'm always looking for good suggestions for things to write on, so aren't I helpful! :0

Mike said...

Or, you could write about that lady we know that farts all the time. i think her name is Mrs. Palmer.

beta mom said...

What about Mr. Jennings - the one pulling Mrs. Palmer's finger?

Ain't we cultured?

Anonymous said...

Come on Hallie, everyone loves toilet humor!